Star Trek.com have released a few page previews of the upcoming Pocket Books title, The Klingon Art of War by Keith R. A. DeCandido. The book will be released on May 6, 2014 and has 160 pages.
Passed down from the time of Kahless, ten precepts have shaped Klingon culture andindoctrinated Klingons in the Way of the Warrior. With this new translation, people from all walks of life—and all worlds—can harness the ancient Klingon wisdom and learn to embody courage, discipline, and honor.
- Choose your enemies well.
- Strike quickly or strike not.
- Always face your enemy.
- Seek adversity.
- Reveal your true self in combat.
- Destroy weakness.
- Leave nothing until tomorrow.
- Choose death over chains.
- Die standing up.
- Guard honor above all.